november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 13:12:28 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cassandra has come to the library waaaaaaay before their agreed meeting time to get a headstart. She'd never admit that, of course - after all, she's a genius or something, or just. Really smart. Even if she's not exactly acting like it all the time, she does have brains. And usually, her brain also does work in terms of academic achievements ... ...

She makes the faintest sound of a grunt as she looks at the formulas in front of her. She closes her eyes, trying to remember ... she needed one more, and it slips her mind. Just a big patch of black. Defeated, she opens up another book where she bookmarked it, and started copying the missing puzzle piece before she could continue.

Jon is next to her, staring intently at the exercises but otherwise unmoving. It's actually Pic, her dramatic Smeargle, that notices Thea's arrival first. He waves, and as he waved, always does a dramatic flourish that knocks over Cass' neatly ordered pens. "Hey, I told you to be careful, dear!" his trainer sighs, before looking up and seeing Thea now, too. "Hey!" she waves with a smile, before her face suddenly becomes pale.

Martin's off to grab a few more books. Jon's next to her. Pic's next to her.

"Fu- DON'T FLINCH!"

Umlaut, that mushroom of a rascal, suddenly leaps from behind Thea, trying to scare her with his sudden appearance.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
318 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 2:28:33 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea had prepared everything she could for today's studying session: Class notes, homeworks, reference books... It came as a surprise to many that a Martial Arts jock like her was diligent with studies, but just as she knew that cuteness and strength walked hand in hand, intelligence was also there with charm of its own. Besides... Disappointing her family with bad grades was no go. Or at least that was what Thea thought that would happen if she got bad grades.[break][break]

Cass' voice could be heard from afar, and that was more than enough to bring a joyful smile to Thea's lips while Gominha perked up. She actually came to their study session! For some reason, Thea had a feeling she would try to skip it. Zeus and Belle greeted the incoming pokémon, while Gominha waved briefly, but soon noticing something was off...[break][break]

"Cass—" She was about to call her, but the sudden exclaim of her friend startled her for a moment, which only helped to combo the immense scare Thea had as soon as a Toedscruel popped up near her, making the girl scream and have her heart almost leaping out of her chest, making Zeus and Belle jump out of the chairs, while Gominha laughed and rolled on the floor. "GOD! IT WAS YOU!" Thea roared, clenching her fist as shaking it at the pokémon before sighing and pressing her fingers against her temples, a moment before she noticed the glares she received from the librarian, that made her shrink on her chair.[break][break]

"... Sorry ..." Thea muttered, and glanced back at Cass, having her cheeks burning red hot.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 10:53:21 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Umlaut looks incredibly content and satisfied with himself after the successful jumpscare, which only causes Cass to groan. She glares at her pokémon, deciding to deal with him later - doing the pointer-middle finger eyes on you gesture several times with an intense stare - and walks over to her friend first. "Sorry, Umlaut's- you know. I thought it's better to have him out of the ball, so I can keep an eye on him, but he just manages to always disappear."

She reaches a hand out, should Thea need some physical reassurance. "How are you?" she whispers, motioning for Thea to also take a seat while also cleaning up something of the mess that Pic has made. Jon's also workin on it, and, in fact, the Smeargle as well, having realised for once that maybe, he should behave. At least Pic was trying.

"Everthing alright?" she couldn't help but ask another time, worried.

In the meanwhile, Umlaut doesn't really have any regrets, and instead trots over to the Wigglytuff, eyeing its laughter curiously. He would also try to poke it with his various tentacle-like arms ... or legs? limbs.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
318 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 16:44:39 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea took a moment to recover her breath, after both the scare and the scold. She peeked at Umlaut for a moment, frowning slightly before Cassandra asked how she was. It was very hard to let a bad mood linger for too long when she looked at her like that, so Thea shook her head and smiled a bit. "I am okay, thanks, Cass! I was just very surprised." She admitted.[break][break]

"But you need to be a ltitle more careful with that. I know well because Gominha used to be a prankster too." She sighed, glancing once again at the Pokémon.[break][break]

Gominha stopped laughing for a moment, glancing at Umlaut and sniffing his tentacle before trying to hold it, tilting her head. Zeus could only stare at the situation a bit annoyed, rubbing Belle's back as she was still a bit shaken.[break][break]

"Come on, you guys can't be like this forever. It was just a lil scare." She huffed at the two, looking back at Cassandra. "Did you bring your stuff? I think we will stay the whole afternoon here, there is a lot to catch up." She pursed her lips.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 10:49:06 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
"I'll give him a talking later," Cass reassures Thea, even if ... "I'm not sure how effective it'll be this time, but maybe he'll learn sometime." There's still a sigh of exasperated fondness as she glances at her pokémon interacting with Gominha. They're all idiots, but they're her idiots. "If you got any tips, I'm all ears."

Pokémon are the topic she might be the most open-minded about, while she's extremely reluctant to receive help in other areas. She has a prideful nature, and combined with a strong facade, that's always a fun situation.

Umlaut's willingly giving Gominha one of his tentacles to hold, and then another. Then, he'd try to launch the Wigglytuff into the air- but catches Cass' warning look, so he relaxes his tensed up limbs again.

"Mh-hm ... is it just me or did they give us more homework than before?" Cass grumbles, sighning as she reorders her setup to also accomodate Thea joining her. She likes building walls of books around herself, but that isn't working too hot if you're studying with someone else. It's also a moment for her to carefully hide away that she's revising the notes from two weeks before again. "What should we start with first?" she asks.

Pic and Jon are also helping with the reorder effort, but Jon is mostly doing so by keeping out of the way - he doesn't want the books to have any accidental stains on them. Pic, on the other hand, is not really concerned, and casually adds "improvements" to the covers of Cass' notebooks. (He's tried the school books before, too, but he doesn't want to experience that scolding ever again.) "Martin should be back with some history books soon." And he hopefully hurries before Jon's smell picks up again.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
318 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 2:47:20 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea glanced at Cass, letting out a faint chuckle and raising her eyes. "Good luck on it. Be firm, and that should at least give him a reason to think twice. My Pokémon mostly listen to me because I've trained them to do it since they were young... Except for Belle. Belle was a dear since the start." She explained, and the Minccino fidgeted a bit embarrassed, while Zeus frowned a bit.[break][break]

Gominha enjoyed the exchange of tactile greetings, but as soon as it was about to go South, only being avoided by Cass' save, the Wigglytuff inflated and rolled away, pouting. "Don't inflate in the library, Gominha." Thea frowned to her Pokémon, and Gominha released all her air while whistling in annoyance.[break][break]

Her eyes then returned to Cass. "Well, if you are intimidated by these homeworks, I feel forced to warn you that there is more where these came from" Thea grimaced, opening her bag and showing at least more three homework sheets.[break][break]

"As for what to start with... I prefer to spend my braincells on the ones I have more difficulty with, so let's go for Linguistics first?" She suggested.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 12:05:10 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass smiles fondly at Thea's tips, and makes some mental notes, too. "I'll see ... I've only gotten Umlaut recently, so it's probably gonna be more of a rocky journey, but hey-" she says, then just manages to discourage the Toedscruel from launching the balloon pokémon. "We'll do it one step at a time."

Umlaut seems to make some cackling noises at Gominha's indignation, and continues to trot alongside her while she was inflated, and also decides to stick around the Wigglytuff generally for now. "Hope Gominha won't be too annoyed by Umlaut ... but hey, at least he doesn't seem to want to jump anybody soon." Which, in Cass' book, is a win. She also does chuckle as she sees the inflated Wigglytuff momentarily - it's a really cute pokémon. (A bit too spoiled, but hey, she's not one to judge.)

Thea's words cause Cass to childishly clasp her hand over her ears, shaking her head before sighing. "Yeah ... The joy of school. I really can't wait until we graduate," she says, frowning as she looks at the books. She doesn't hate it necessarily, but the amount of time she's recently had to invest, and ... she shakes that thought. "Let's start with that then! We gotta write an essay again, don't we?" she says, taking out her planner where she's marked down the homework list.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
318 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 14:50:48 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"A rocky journey, but it is you that are doing it, so I'm sure it will go just fine." Thea gave an encouraging smile to Cass, then se giggled a bit at the mention of Gominha's annoyance. "Honestly, she deserves a bit, for being a prick to Zeus all the time. Let her taste a bit of her own venom." She handwaved a bit, and for once Zeus nodded at their conversation, while Belle was still concerned about the situation.[break][break]

"... Graduation, huh..." Thea muttered, pensive for a moment. "It is funny. I've always wanted to get done with school so I could start training more. But it is hard to think of a life that going to school isn't part of the routine." She admitted, and upon reading the Linguistic essay theme, Thea's eyebrows burrowed.[break][break]

"All of this said, I won't miss it at all—" She groaned, placing the papers down and sliding the sheet closer to Cass. "Yeah... And it is to choose four Unown types and write about them." Thea took a deep breath. "There are some reference books we can use, but overall I guess the safe route for a Linguistic essay about it would be one about Ancient scripts or something... Thea traced a finger over the reference books list, and stood to prepare to go fetch them. "Do you want me to grab a book to you, or do you want to come with me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 12:19:21 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cassandra basks a bit in Thea's confidence in her, then chuckles as well. "True, maybe Gominha needs to get down from her high horse sometimes. And Umlaut's honestly the most likely candidate for that that I know." He's exceptionally well at being a prankster, which might be due to his quiet nature - everything he does is somewhat unexpected and out of the blue, even if he's done it fifteen times before.

Cass nods, stretching for a moment. "It's all we've ever known so far, after all ... but I really wanna get that graduation certificate, and work on something else." There's moments where she's hesitant, but then again - she really wants to become a hairdresser.

She nods alongside Thea's description of the homework, and agrees, "I think that sounds like a good idea. Shouldn't put more work in than needed ... ah, there's Martin also - maybe he's got a few books we can use, too?" This would save them the trip to the bookshelves at least, which is something Cass tends to try and avoid. The risk of being distracted is just too bad - especially if she finds literature on Wormholes that she hasn't devoured yet, then it's over.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
318 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 15:42:15 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"I trust Umlaut to humble her a bit." Thea grinned. "Well, the certificate will at least make our lives easier, regardless of what choice we decide to take. It counts a lot when trying to find a spot somewhere." She sighed a bit at the bureocracy. Thea had said that, but she had no idea what a graduation would help her on. Perhaps only if she ever wanted to make her father's Dojo be something more than just a Dojo, but that was for the future.[break][break]

"Got it, I will see if Martin has got something—" Thea walked off to the bookshelves, while Belle and Zeus remained on the table with Cassandra, and Gominha kept her lowkey bicker with Umlaut.[break][break]

As Thea scanned the shelves for the books, she found Martin, smiling to him as she approached. "Hey Martin, did you find anything good?" She asked, and in the same breath, she picked up a couple books. One of Ancient Scripts and another of Pokémon Linguistics. Combined with the History books Martin could have found, they had a good amount of references. "Good boy. Not only you are so beautiful, but you are smart too, huh?" She giggled to the cute Pokémon. "Let's go, they are waiting for us." Thea smiled to Martin, gesturing for him to follow her.[break][break]

By the time she came back, Gominha's bicker was only getting worse. "Gominha. Stop." Thea gave her the glare, and Gominha flinched a bit, pouting and fidgeting with her toes. Thea sighed, and sat down next to Cass. "Martin found some really good books, with these ones, we should have enough to get started and finish it soon before going for another assignment."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 13:28:55 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass agrees with somewhat of a grunt, but ultimately nods in agreement. "Yeah, just one more year and then ... let's see. It's also kinda terrifying, but ... I think I still like it more over last year, with two years to go."

Cass waves at her friend leaving for the bookshelves - and looks at those with a bit of yearning - before turning to Zeus and Belle. Pic's already approached those two with a flourish, eagerly taking one of Cass' notebooks and wanting to start painting these new pokémon. However, Cass quickly grabs it, and gives him his designated drawing pad. "We talked about this, Pic. This is your drawing pad, remember?" The Smeargle doesn't seem to listen too well, but instead follow a vision. He also picks up Jon, placing him next to Zeus with a thoughtful image. But ahh, there is something missing ... "Belle, if he's too much, c'mhere," Cass beckons the Minccino, offering her a protective hand.

Martin greets Thea happily as they've crossed paths, and seems to visibly redden, hiding shyly behind the flower that he carries over the books (he's strong for his size). He cooes slightly, and also spreads an extra wave of pleasant floral scents, especially those that he associates with Thea specifically.

This scent continues as they return to Cass and the rest, where lowkey chaos might have ensued. Upon seeing Gominha's fidgeting toes, Umlaut sees a chance and tries to grab them with some tentacles, lifting the Wigglytuff upside down, balancing himself on just half of his usual spread.

"Oh, no, Umlaut!" Cass shouts, but is too late to prevent him from trying completely. She lowkey gives up - at least no one's being thrown right now - and turns to the books, petting Martin affectionately as she takes the books. "Hehe, he's indeed a clever one. He and Jon sometimes are reading together, too. Or well, at least sitting over books together."

She nods, taking out one of her fancy fountain pens with black-violet ink, "Then let's get started, shall we?"

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
318 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 17:55:16 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Zeus stood still as Pic seemed to have a sparkle of artistic muse. He glanced at Jon that has been placed next to him, and simply nodded with a faint oink at the Trubbish, just as a small greeting. Belle waved her tail for a moment, not fully understanding what was up, but as soon as Cass called her, Belle chirped, approaching to the hand carefully and nuzzling it softly before chirping, raising her hands to ask for a lap.[break][break]

Meanwhile, Martin's adorable reaction brought a giggle out of Thea. "Clever and adorable." Thea added to Cass' words, then glanced back at Gominha and Umlaut, noticing her friend was starting to call out for her pokémon. "Ah! Gominha, just stay here, please..." She sighed, seeing Gominha squirming and trying to slap Umlaut while she was upside down.[break][break]

Whenever that chaotic situation calmed down and Gominha returned to Thea's side with a pout, she would return her gaze to Cass. "Of course, let's get started. So, according to this book..."[break][break]

Thea then opened the Ancient Scriptures, trying to see if they could get a theme for their essay without it looking like they were doing the exact same thing.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 22:16:36 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Pic raises his tail-paintbrush a bit lamentingly at Cass as she steals away one of his subjects to draw, but Cass could, actually, not care less in this moment. She would lie if she said she didn't feel accomplished when Belle wanted to sit in her lap, and she gently puts her there, content. Jon in the meanwhile relaxes a bit after the greeting from the Primeape. Gladly, the Smeargle doesn't ask for a specific pose, though he would definitely encourage it, so Jon would lowkey also glance at Zeus to see if he's striking a pose or not - otherwise, he'd just be ... his garbage bag self in all his glory.

Umlaut's shenanigans came to an end as Gominha was called to Thea's side, and Cass visibly relaxes. Until she tenses up again, because now Umlaut's takes his second favourite spot - looming over Cass' shoulder. "You're an idiot, you know that," she murmurs, but sighs. She doesn't mind that much, and it's probably better than scaring others off.

So the study session begins in earnest!

And actually goes without many incidents, if you ignore Cass stumbling over a few questions, and sneakily looking up a variety of definitions that she couldn't remember at the moment. Eventually, they would finish up, however, just as Pic's finished his drawing of Zeus and Jon, just as Martin's coming back from returning some of the books, just as Umlaut's suddenly disappeared again.

Broken from the study focus, Cass suddenly looks up alarmed as she notices the missing presence of her Toedscruel.

She manages to locate him quickly, and stares him straight into his mischievous eyes across the room near the entrance. His tentacles flex.

"Don't you effin dare," she whispers, and then leaps over the table with a jump she didn't know she had, crossing the distance extremely fast so physically tackle her pokémon out of the library.

It's only when the automatic glass doors open just in time that she notices she could've just recalled him.

She just hopes that Thea will take her stuff, too, while wrestling with her Toedscruel on, luckily, the meadow in front of the library.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
318 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 13:42:10 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea smiled when Cass relaxed a bit more, and Belle snuggled on the lap gently, staying all cozy. Even if it was something a bit more harmless, Thea didn't like to see her feeling troubled. With the two of them relaxed, Thea continued her work. And as boring as it could be, the fact Cass was there made it strangely enjoyable. She should invite her to catch up with homework more times.[break][break]

Meanwhile, Zeus stood still at first, but Jon's glances didn't come unnoticed... And as soon as Zeus realized what was up with Pic's plans, he tilted a bit, pondering before looking at Jon and kneeling with one leg before wrapping his arm around Jon, just to rest a hand where it would be his 'shoulder'. With his other free hand, he thumbed up looking at Pic, keeping that pose. He didn't know what was up with that, but Thea did it a lot when she was standing still until someone had a picture of her. Gominha, on another hand, watched the painting from afar, being a bit curious about it... And whenever Pic was done with it, Gominha would approach to peek at it.[break][break]

Things suddenly changed, however, when Cass broke the concentration and started chasing her Pokémon. Thea and Belle jumped a bit startled, with the Minccino landing on the ground while Thea stood up as she saw her friend darting off. "Hey, Cass!" She tried to call her, but she was immediately met with scolding gazes and 'shhhh'.[break][break]

Grimacing, Thea rested her hands together in an apologetic gesture, starting to pick her stuff up and Cass' too while she started guiding her and Cass' Pokémon. "Come on, dearies, we should get going." Thea said, a bit reddened by the gazes that were set on her due to all the chaos. As soon as she could, she left the library, trying to look for Cass.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
study in slateport [m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 13:55:34 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Jon's curious as he sees Zeus moving, then a bit startled at the physical contact, but he doesn't mind it. In fact, upon seeing Zeus striking a pose, Jon does his best to do one too, straightening his garbage bag self a bit, trying to look just as cool as the Fighting pokémon next to him! Pic sees the two actually doing a pose and is utterly delighted. He starts a new drawing with the new poses, and his brush seems to fly over the paper. After he's finished, he proudly shows his work to Zeus and Jon, and Gominha as well who has approached.

... it's not bad ... but also ... quite abstract. Jon seems happy, however, already knowing what kind of drawing to expect.

That's about the most peaceful about the ending of the study session. Cass' pokémon look slightly startled as she just sprints out of the library at fullspeed to tackle Umlaut, an option that earns her some Looks for sure. However, she doesn't particularly mind, wrestling on the meadow with Umlaut who does find the situation very funny. "Now- Let- Go- UMLAUT!" she groans, and he actually listens, now suddenly appearing docile and tame.

"You!" she exclaims, wiggling her finger at him while ordering her hair and clothes. Oh the grass stains ... "I admit, that one's on me, but." She lets out a long sigh, followed by a weak laugh. Oh man, this was the stupidest thing she's done this entire month.

Martin, Jon and Pic rush out of the library at this moment with Thea, each of them holding some of Cass' belongings. "Ah, hey, thanks," Cass tells them and Thea, now looking very embarrassed. "Sorry, think Umlaut's got me worked up today. Uh, I think we're done with studying then, eh?" she coughs, trying to play that insane scenario from before casual.

The worst thing is, she can already see herself doing it again. Oh well. Maybe she does never learn.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing